Returning An Item?
Returned orders are subject to a restocking fee (minimum of 20%), as well as return shipping and/or freight charges. Vendor restock fees may also apply on special orders.
You may return most items sold by The Restaurant Source within 30 days of delivery. We will pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. Please note that we are unable to exchange items. Please Call for an RA number. If the product you ordered is damaged, defective or the wrong item, Click here to notify us of your problem. We will respond to your issue within 1 business day.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- Any item that is gas-powered or contains flammable liquids.
- Special Order furniture and some Special Order equipment.
- Any equipment missing the serial number.
- Special Order glassware.
- Special Order shelving.
- Food Service Disposable items, such as plates, cups, napkins, filter paper, etc.
In addition, we will not issue refunds for the return of certain items, including:
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, original carton, is damaged, or is missing parts.
- Special Order items returned without a Return Authorization Number.
Any item returned to The Restaurant Source without a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the customer at the customer's expense.